VISA® Debit Card
Use your First Coast VISA® Debit Card as an ATM Card or for purchases wherever VISA is accepted for your convenience. There is no charge when using your Debit Card for purchases or at any First Coast ATM. Your debit card works just like a check and your purchase is automatically deducted from your Checking Account. Plus, there’s no interest to pay and there’s no cost to sign up.
- Daily purchase limit: $1,000
- Daily ATM limit: $500
- For the protection of our members and their accounts, a PIN number is required when making most purchases
- EMV-chip technology adds a layer of security to fight debit card fraud
Our ATM Card provides you with access to your credit union accounts day and night via thousands of ATMs worldwide. You can check your balances, withdraw cash and transfer funds between accounts.
- No waiting for check approvals
- Generous limits, up to $500 daily
- Member of CULIANCE Network
Visit any branch to apply for your card today.
To report a lost or stolen VISA® debit/ATM card call (888) 297-3416.
Visa Debit / ATM Card Re-PIN
We require you to use your PIN at most merchants. In the event you need to reset your PIN, please do the following:
- Call 888-891-2435
- Enter your card number, which is validated by the PIN Change Service
- You will be prompted for your old/current PIN
- You will be prompted for your new PIN. Re-enter your new PIN for validation
- You will get confirmation that your PIN change was successful
PO Box 31279
Tampa, FL 33631-3279
To obtain assistance while traveling within the United States:
Call 24 hours a day (800) VISA-911.
If outside the United States call (410) 581-9994.