FCCCU is committed to providing assistance to members affected by this event and finding solutions that best fit our members and their families.
Emergency Assistance Programs available to our members:
- Emergency Skip A Pay Requests*
- Emergency Assistance Extension Request
*Emergency Skip A Pay available for members experiencing a temporary loss or reduction of income due to COVID19, other conditions may apply. See a loan officer for details.
COVID-19 Emergency Initiatives
FCCCU is taking necessary precautions to provide and maintain a healthy environment for our members. This includes changes to the way we handle transactions within our branches.
Our lobbies will be closed March 28, 2020 through April 5, 2020. During this time, we will serve members exclusively via Drive Thru Tellers only. The following will be our hours at the branches:
Monday and Tuesday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
Wednesday through Friday– Fri 7am until 7pm
Saturday 8:30am until 1pm
Crescent City Branch
Mon – Thurs 8am until 4pm
Friday 8am until 6pm
Sat 8am until 12noon
- Palatka Main Branch 306 South Palm Avenue, Palatka, FL 32177
- Crescent City Branch 112 North Summit Street, Crescent City, FL 32112
Surcharge Free ATMS available for First Coast Community Credit Union ATM and Debit Cards
- Atrium - 306 South Palm Avenue, Palatka, FL 32177
- Drive Thru Lane 1 – 306 South Palm Avenue, Palatka, FL 32177
- Outside Entrance- 112 North Summit Street, Crescent City, FL 32112
- Outside Entrance Palatka Vision Center – 3506 St Johns Avenue, Palatka, FL 32177
- Publix locations
Services Available to You
- Night Drop available at Palatka and Crescent City branch offices
- Virtual Branches keep you in touch with your money 24/7. Manage transactions from the comfort of your home!
- First@HOME Online Banking and FirstPAY Bill Pay www.firstcoastccu.com
- Mobile Banking with Remote Deposit
- Mobile Payments
- Member Telephone Access
- Drive Thru Lanes
Email us at email@example.com
Apply for Loans Online at www.firstcoastccu.com click on Loans, click on the Loan Type you are interested in and click on APPLY – its easy and saves you valuable time.
Keeping you informed
As we monitor COVID-19, any changes in service or communications will be posted on our website at www.firstcoastccu.com. You may find additional information about COVID-19 at www.cdc.gov and www.osha.gov